NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Follow @60SecDocs on Instagram from your account and post an Instagram story from your account tagging @60SecDocs and @mikeshardlemonade with your Pride experience (“Pride Experience”).
1. Winners Selection: Winners (individually and collectively, the “Winners”) will be selected on July 10, 2019, in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. In the event the Sponsor does not receive any eligible entries, the Sponsor has the right to cancel the Sweepstakes. Drawing will be conducted by Indigenous Media LLC whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received.
2. Prizes & Approximate Retail Value: Five (5) Winners will receive: one (1) Mike’s Koozie (ARV: $10) and one (1) 60 Second Docs T-Shirt (ARV: $20). Two (2) Winners will receive: one (1) Mike’s Koozie (ARV: $5), one (1) 60 Second Docs T-Shirt (ARV: $20), and (1) Mike’s Sunglasses (ARV $10) Total prize package Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $35; total ARV of all prizes awarded: $220. Any difference between the stated ARV and the actual value of the prize will not be awarded in any form.
3. Winner Notification: Winner(s) will be notified by Sponsor within one (1) month of the last day of the Sweepstakes via social media, phone, or email (as applicable).The potential Winner(s) must respond via email within five (5) business days of notification, and provide the requested contact information. In
the event a Winner does not respond to Sponsor’s notification or does not accept the prize within five (5) business days of notification, the prize will be deemed forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected. In the event that any one or more potential Winner(s) fails to respond as stated above, declines the prize or fails to provide signed affidavits or releases, such Winner(s) will be deemed to forfeit the prize and Sponsor will select an alternate Winner(s) from the remaining eligible entrants. If any alternate(s) similarly fails to respond or declines the prize, Sponsor will use a reasonable number of attempts, in its discretion, to award the prize(s) to another alternate(s) but if it is unable to do so, the prize(s) will be finally forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further liability in connection with this Sweepstakes.
4. List of Winner(s): For the names of the Winners, send a separate self- addressed, stamped envelope to Indigenous Media, 3815 Hughes Ave. Culver City CA 90232 within two (2) months from the Winner notification date as specified above.
5. Entries: You must be 21 years of age or older to enter. By entering, you agree and declare that you are twenty-one years of age or older. Limit one (1) entry per person for Sweepstakes. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified. Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. If applicable, illegible, inaccurate, lost and incomplete entry forms or entry forms that have been tampered with will be disqualified. Online entrants must have valid email address and it is entrant’s responsibility to update Sponsor of any change in email address. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address or Instagram account. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an internet service provider, online service provider, carrier, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning the email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address or Instagram account.
6. Eligibility: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia, who are age 21+ at time of entry. Entrants via Instagram must have their Instagram profile set to “public.” Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited by law. Employees of Sponsor, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, independent judging organizations, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same of household of each such employee) are not eligible.
7. General Terms: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants promise to abide by the Official Rules and decisions of Sponsor, which will be final and binding in all respects. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse, disqualify or withdraw any entry at any time. Sponsor will not be responsible for any injury, damage or loss of any kind arising out of entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes. ENTRANTS AGREE TO RELEASE, DISCHARGE, AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS FROM AND AGAINST ANY OR ALL CLAIMS, LOSSES, INJURIES, OR DAMAGES RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES. Except where prohibited by law, by accepting prize, winner grants Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use winner’s name, photograph, voice, and/or likeness without further authorization, compensation, or remuneration of any kind for advertising, promotion and other publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world.
8. Conditions of Participation: Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the Winner. Each prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either express or implied outside of manufacturer's limited warranty. No transfer, assignment or substitution of a prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. The Winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, provincial and local laws, rules and regulations. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Winner’s responsibility. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to the Winner or potential Winner who are unable or unavailable to accept or utilize prizes as described herein. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Winner may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and where legally permissible a Publicity Release within seven (7) days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prize and selection of an alternate Winner. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Winner. Winner hereby further agrees that it will sign any documents necessary to transfer copyright of his/her submitted entry, if applicable, to Sponsor within seven (7) days following the date of first attempted notification.
By entering the Sweepstakes, entrant grants Sponsor, and any of its affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers a perpetual, royalty free license to use the entrant’s submission (including without limitation an altered form of the entry and entrant’s Pride Experience, if any, and any images, if any, for editorial, advertising and promotional purposes without liability and without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. Except where prohibited by law, by accepting prize, winner grants Sponsor a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to use winner’s name, photograph, voice, and/or likeness without further authorization, compensation, or remuneration of any kind for advertising, promotion and other publicity purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known throughout the world in perpetuity. By accepting prize, Winner agrees to hold Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of the prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes or in the announcement of the prize.
9. Internet/Mobile: Sponsor is not responsible for electronic transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Sponsor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet, at any Web site, or via the mobile phone or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet or mobile phone portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt of affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any Web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.
10.Choice of Law/Dispute Resolution:Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Los Angeles, CA, (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages, including without limitation lost profits may be awarded (collectively, "Special Damages"), and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. California State law, without reference to California’s choice of law rules, governs the Sweepstakes and all aspects related thereto.
11.Sponsor: The Sponsor of this Sweepstakes is Indigenous Media, LLC., 3815 Hughes Ave., Culver City CA 90292